I am moving to a new home on the 1st of July and I am looking for a roommate to move in with me and my dog.
The apartment is on a second floor of a beautifully renovated, and well located triplex in St-Henri! Rent is $750 per person, internet and hydro are not included, would be an extra $50 per person. Move-in date could be flexible.
The apartment consists of:
– 2 bedrooms on opposite sides of the apartment, with good size closets
– 1 room with a closet but no windows, that could be used as an office, a guest bedroom/3rd roommate, or if you need extra space – I am open to suggestions
– cozy living room
– bathroom with bathtub and shower
– large eat in kitchen, including all appliances: fridge, stove, washer & dryer
– balcony and storage
The apartment is unfurnished so you are welcome to bring in your own furniture. Besides my bedroom furniture, I have a bookshelf, some beautiful plants and some kitchen stuff 🙂 I will be getting new pieces with time.
The Location – is prime!
– 4 min. walk from Place St-Henri metro station (orange line)
– 10 min. walk from IGA, and for delivering bigger groceries PA or Adonis are great
– 10 min. walk from Lachine Canal
– walking distance to Atwater Market, Griffintown, and in proximity to Downtown
– walking distance to Notre-Dame street and it’s wonderful stores, restaurants & bars as well as the new super hospital
About me 🙂
I am a 32 years old female, originally from Bulgaria. In Canada since 2003 and in Montreal since 2010. I speak basic French, learning in progress! I work as a lead photo editor and a photographer, Monday to Friday for the most part. I am also a certified yoga teacher and I teach from time to time. I like to live a healthy, active lifestyle but still have fun 🙂 I enjoy cooking but also eating out, so many good restaurants!
I am pretty easy going, respectful, and clean and would like to live with someone who has those characteristics.
If you are interested, please write a little bit about yourself and any questions you may have.
My Instagram is https://www.instagram.com/vassa.za/
Looking forward to hearing from you! Zhana