I’m a 27 year old professional currently working at Ubisoft. I travel every 2 months or less for work. I’m very clean, and am looking for another clean person to live with. I’m looking for a female roommate for my new place as the one I originally signed the lease with has fallen through. We would resign the lease together before the move in date of July 1st.
Here are some things about the apartment:
1) Includes washer/dryer, stove, microwave, oven, and dishwasher
2) Has a great backdoor space with a patio that’s perfect for grilling, etc
3) The landlord loves gardening and would like us to contribute if we like
4) There is always parking out front
5) It’s fully furnished except for your room. If you need furniture the current tenant is willing to sell some of hers, so we can discuss that.
Here is what I’m looking for in a roommate:
1) Please be clean, as in cleaning your dishes when you use them, picking up after yourself, etc. You know, general adult stuff!
2) Respectful: Understand that we both work or study and to just respect privacy when it becomes important.
3) Boyfriends/girlfriends coming over is fine just as long as it doesn’t become a permanent thing 🙂
Here is a little about me:
1) I’m a huge gamer, most of my spare time is spent online playing video games
2) I love going out to eat, but I also LOVE cooking and baking. I’m looking for someone to eat my food!
3) I like to go on adventures and stuff so someone who would be down to go exploring from time to time would be awesome.
4) I love my job, it’s very important to me, so sometimes I’ll work late. I also travel a bunch too so it’s important that I have someone I can trust in the apartment for when I’m away.
5) I’m an American citizen that’s been in Canada for a little over 5 years. I speak French but I’d prefer my roommate to be an anglo if possible (just because my French still isn’t the best).
Here is how rent will be broken down:
1) Total rent for the place is $1050, so we’ll split $525 each.
2) We’ll split internet, should be something like $100 split
3) We’ll split utilities, I was told they shouldn’t be more than $70-$100 a month
Shoot me a text or a call and let’s talk to see if we’d work well together as roommates! Look forward to meeting and talking with you!
*There is currently someone living there until we move in on the 1st which is why I cannot get interior pics!