This chic and luxurious furnished Condo apartment with tons of upgrades and tons of lights is ideal for a professional who would like to share two bedrooms and two bathrooms with another male roommate. This is a great location for a young professional who works in a full time position in the Financial District of Toronto or closer. It is available April 1st 2019.
I am looking for a roommate who is :
Young and professional
Clean and tidy (important differences!)
Quiet and easy-going.
Respectful of others, their space and belongings.
This Luxury modern corner condo apartment, approx. 920 sq. ft with 2 balconies, 2 Bedrooms, 2. Bathrooms, locker is located on Mercer Street (King St. & John St.) and comes with all the highest level upgrades and customized closets, window blinds and light fixtures. It is located on a quiet street. It comes with the following features :
– Ceaserstone kitchen counter tops with Valance lighting under cabinets;
– Marble back splash,
– Marble vanities, marble walls and floors in both bathrooms
– Engineered Quality of Hardwood floors throughout in light color.
– 9′ Ceilings with Grand views and two balconies
– Professionally interior designed and upgraded to the highest level from builder options
– Custom closet organizers in every room, including laundry room
– New modern light Fixtures in every room
– Hunter Douglas Roller Blinds
– Miele built-in appliances: Built-in stove, paneled fridge, microwave and washer, dryer, dishwasher`;
Luxurious amenities like :
– a 10,000 sq foot Terrace on the 6th floor : private loungers, games area, party room with kitchen, BBQ and dining area surrounded by green space, TV Screening room, full fitness Centre with dance/yoga studio, hot tub, Sauna and Spa.
– 24 hour Concierge and security.
Located in the heart of The Entertainment District , steps from The Bell Lightbox TIFF, King and Queen West, Roy Thomson Hall, Prince of Wales Theatre, Festival Tower, Rogers Centre, CN Tower, the Four Seasons Centre for the Performing Arts, the Second City, the Toronto Convention Centre, ACC, TTC streetcar, subway, Union Station, and much more. The PATH is only steps away. The Condo is walking distance to some of the best restaurants in Toronto. The location is convenient to working professionals, professionals can live, work and play. Very convenient to save commute valuable time. Also in close proximity is Toronto’s Billy Bishop Island Airport.
No Pets and No Smoking as per Condo Rules.
AVAILABLE : APRIL 1ST 2019
Please contact me if you are seriously interested.
-completed rental application
-credit score (MUST BE 680 OR BETTER)
-reference from landlords
For more information or to schedule a viewing, please REPLY to this post by including your e-mail address and contact telephone number.